Monday, August 23, 2010

Does Jahziel manabat have fake bumpers?

I got some dillemma over jahziel manabat's bumpers? If you'll see in the pictures it seems very small compared to her bumpers now. Am I right or I'm seeing things in a different perspective. The Idea of having fake boobies is not possible but if you'll see her boobies are really natural looking. If it's fake then the surgeon is definitely an epic surgeon. If it's natural then it just grew like damn!. Well jahziel's pinay scandal moments are good enough don't you think? If you haven't seen the close to real pinay scandal then you have to see it here in my blog. Just browse the archives of my blog cause i'm too lazy to link it. And before I forget my psp games download are epic too

Posted via email from pinayscandals's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment