Friday, July 23, 2010

Charee Pineda Pinay scandal moment

The last post about Denice Laurel and Charee Pineda gave me an idea to make a gallery about pinay scandal's Charee Pineda. Yup, it's one of my crushes Charee Pineda with a few pictures of her beautiful face. The gallery is not that extensive but still good pinay scandal moment for you who wants to take a closer look at charee's beautiful face. Well there might be some of you who got some great photos of charee then you can contact me in my posterous account if you like. She's really really beautiful and I like her cute innocent look. For the people who's looking for pinay scandal then you can't find anything here so you can get out of my blog cause you won't find anything. You can't find pinay scandal videos here so just enjoy Charee Pineda's gallery if I were you

Posted via email from pinayscandals's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment