Friday, July 16, 2010

A Continuation - Nam Eun Ju

Yeah! I'm still strugling with blogspot's post editor as it's not as user friendly like the editor in posterous, My other sexy blog which is hosted in posterous is the One i like the most because of it's great feel when Writing. I can just concentrate in writing and forget all the proper layout. All the designing and proper position for the pictures are automatically positioned in the right place. Anyway here's a continuation of my post for Nam Eun Ju


Damn It! I'm still having trouble with my internet connection. But here's a great nasty pic by Nam Eun Ju. It's great for people who have a great taste for cars and girls. I just hope blogger just adopt TinyMCE's great editor. Well If you're looking for pinay scandal videos here then you can go into this site cause they maintain a great archives for pinay scandal goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment