Sunday, July 25, 2010

Misa Campo gallery: overflowing hotness

I forgot to update my posterous blog last night so I'll be posting some goodies today and to heat things up, It's Misa Campo gallery. Yes guys the ultimately hot half pinay model is here in pinay scandal posterous to get you some serious brain damage and overflowing nose bleeds. It's been 4 years now since I know this girl and she never cease to amaze me with her beautiful body. Accept the fact! she's ultimately gorgeous and beautiful all I just wish for is to get her in an acting career. Modeling is good to her but then a serious acting workshop would suffice to get her in the hollywood or movie business maybe? Well, Megan Fox sucks when she's in the first transformers movie but then it's instant superstar for her not because of her acting skills but because of her super hot body. Just drop a comment guys if you agree with me. Misa campo is ultimately hot!

Posted via email from pinayscandals's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment