Thursday, July 29, 2010

Christine Reyes Overload

I just don't get the reason why girls with their pants and bikini makes my jaw drop. I mean what the heck was that effect in which you have to see a girl in bikini coupled with open shorts make my blood boil. Take a look for example this christine reyes pic which is the perfect definition for what i call super bikini combo!. The boobies and the perfect body shape is ofcourse a key to jaw dropping and eye popping aftermath. Some may say it's christine reyes you noob? but I'm no christine reyes fan but it's just perfect to see her like that. Anyway this is pinay scandal posterous and I think I'm getting bolder with my thoughts i think I need to volume down a little. Anyway just enjoy the scenery guyz.

 

Posted via email from pinayscandals's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment