Saturday, December 4, 2010

Amanda Griffin gets back to action

Haven't remembered this girl for a while but it seems that I don't need to do that at all because my memory gap won't help me anymore since the picture will do the work for that. The rouge magazine edition of amanda griffin as it's cover girl will be enough for me to instill it in my memory. totally cool to see her back with those over precious body. The cover is just great but the pictures inside gives a much glorious look for her goddess like body. A wiki of her showed that she's once a vj in the philippines and she's been doing some modelling (no wonder why she seems like a pro). and all she just did is to display her uber awesome body in a magazine and it just tells me that she's a pro. Anyway guys, you can leave a comment on this post if you want me to look for some good gallery of hers since my pinay scandal collection is doing a very dull performance right now and I think my apartment for rent guide needs some more attention now.

No comments:

Post a Comment