Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Arianny Celeste Playboy Pics

At last, before the year ends I got some pretty cool gallery lined up for you guys, the past one may not appeal to some but this will appeal for the the general public specially for the UFC fans who's been looking for the round girls. And I welcome to you guys, arianny celeste in her playboy shots. I've been doing some research with this one and most of the shots here are not in the playboy issue, I got it mixed up, but for sure this is something worth exciting for since this is arianny's most sexiest and the most daring aside from her classic UFC Look. So yeah, I realized that she's a half mexican and half pinay and she just perfectly fits to this blog. Now that I mention it, I guess my pinay scandal collection would be really really complete. I'm still thinking if I'll be wrapping this up as my last year ender post cause Arianny is just the perfect girl for the memorable days of 2010. Anyway if you're playing cityville, here's some cityville cheats for the power user. It's another page which I'm promoting so I want it here in the plug.

No comments:

Post a Comment