Thursday, December 16, 2010

Miyu Oriyama Gallery from the long Hiatus

I just got back from a long hiatus and from the long vacation that I got, I finally had some refreshing ideas for my continous blog posting in my pinay scandal page. Anyway if you've been following my blog, I stopped for my babes posting so here's some bonus to you guys, It's only a few days before christmas so don't expect for a couple of updates here in my blog cause i'll be in a long hiatus once again for some vacation. I've been working hard in my office so I want to refresh myself and detoxify for the work-oil i got in the office. Anyway here's my Miyu Oriyama gallery that I want to share guys, She's another semi-gravure model and idol for you who don't know her yet. I've been amazed to see her in some fitting bikini in a black and white shades (more like a stripes) It's a 4 picture gallery so it's not that extensive compared to my gallery before but I know it's enough for this blog to keep alive, I'll be posting back again in my pinay scandal blog to final up my preparation in christmas. I don't have a budget yet, to release a contest, but hopefully I am ready for it next year. My apartment for rent guide is up and it's reving up in the search engine results pages. I hope it does well for the coming days. I'll be back after the cut for an update of babes.

No comments:

Post a Comment