Thursday, December 2, 2010

Jahziel's oily orbs

We're getting to jahziel manabat addiction again guys and todays edition is the oily edition of jahziels sexy buds. This is one of those sexy fitness pictorial that i don't know about that some anonymous contributor which actively posted in some forum. I think now's the time to get some good look of those bumps and decide if it's really fake or not. For sure it's a total fake since the proof is the old pictures of jahziel in her early days. But I think they did a pretty good job making it more natural looking and the fact that it's a mile apart is just too perfect for someone who's fantasizing at night. Anyway just dream on the gallery now. Cause I'll concentrate my attention on my other blog. I just hope that everyone is having a good read in my posterous blog. I might upgrade this address to a more professional looking one with a great domain name ofcourse but still working with the posterous platform. Anyway my apartment for rent guide is up now and if you want some nice guide it's definitely a worth to read

No comments:

Post a Comment