Saturday, October 23, 2010

April Santos and Paulene so white girls gallery again

A continuation of the so called gallery which I just posted a couple of days back. Some Paulene so and April santos pics. Though mostly Paulene so are in the pictures, april santos will still be worth a look. she looks fresher to me than paulene so and has a friendly and smiling face. She's the approachable type to me because of the lovely and smiling aura she has, unlike paulene's suplada sexy type but still boys love that attitude which is totally hard to get. I still don't know what event is this and I'm hoping to be one of those camera boys who got a true closeups of the two chicks. Am not a fan of paulene so but I'm seeing some pictures of her all over the internet communities which I'm hoping to be shared any time soon, As for april I'm totally not confident on getting some pretty nice galleries of her but i can still try to milk out some good pics of her. I know guys love some bb's around to look for and I'm sure readers of this blog will definitely love this. Anyway if you're looking for a job or want to shift careers here's a call center article which is worth a read if you have some time. I know everyone's been picky of what company to land so for a headstart you can see what good companies are there to choose from. And for the starcraft 2 fans looking for the starcraft 2 crack then I hope you understand that there's no such thing as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment