Monday, October 11, 2010

A taste of Jeff Gaitan and Eunique Pineda's Topless Pics

So yeah, perhaps you've been aiming for the topless pics part of the past but i'm going to tell you now that you can't find it here cause I'll be strict in picking the right pictures for the underage boys with raging hormones. But well the latest fhm release would be a great buy if anyone's planning for a grab on this month release I guess the the newest hot sensations in the men's mag is waiting to looked up in men's dreams. I've known Jeff Gaitan for so long and yet I didn't have the chance to make her appear in one of my post. I'm sorry Jeff for not bringing you up here yet I may not be too late for you to be featured here in my blog. If you've been dotted with a single dirty minded ideas of being featured in pinay scandal blog then rest assured that I'm not going to give you a shame for the things here. Anyway i hope you guys had a pretty good look of what's coming of the latest release of FHM mag and Eunique pineda is there for some pretty hot poses. If you're into pinay scandal then I hope you've changed your mind now for the new upcoming release of FHMs edition. The two babes are waiting to linger in your deepest imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment