Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sam Pinto's unseen bora pic

Not a fan of Sam Pinto but I know most of you do love her a lot specially because she's really hot and alluring. She's really hot though and has the greatest body but judging from this pic it seems that she's not that good looking if she's not in a make up and with just natural beauty then she just fails to impress me. Anyway I know that she'll pass too without her make up on but compared to other girls of thesame caliber I guess she just fails to impress in the naturally looking beautiful category. Hmmmm she's not chinita too so if I'll rate her in my own taste then that's a big downturn but for the sake of healthy looking ahem then that would be a big plus to most of the guys drooling over to her. Well, she got the perfect smile and the cool semi-innocent look plus having filipina features are what most guys looking too. Anyway if you're not controlling here cause the pics are not so sexy enough. If you happen to knew some really sexy photos of sam pinto then you can send in some comments here and I'll happily make a gallery for her. Just don't be too aggressive to post some pinay scandal moments cause you know that I won't post it here. And to all call center people out there looking for some entertainment then I'll gladly welcome you to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment