Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Olivian Munn Just said "Putang Ina Mo"

Well filipinos are bashing out now for what olivia said and I'm jus annoyed on the reactions of the comments in youtube. What the heck is wrong with the filipino people? Olivia's not aware of what she said and it's the common mouth to filipinos, filipinos made it popular so butt hurt pinoys are bashing olivia because of that. Anyway I have to say a great job for the guy conversing with olivia you're truly epic man talking to olivia like she's just a friend of yours. If I were you I'll stay quiet and I'll be keeping my mouth shut. She's too epic for the funny cosplays and fun hosting she made on Attack of the Show! Kudos to you my man!. And yes, pinay scandal moment again for the guys who's looking for this. I hope you won't get bored with the page I'm promoting again. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment