Monday, October 18, 2010

Sayaka Akimoto Scandal

Believe me that this is the first time I know Sayaka akimoto, I have to say that my jaw dropped upon seeing this pic, I never seen a cute person in a very cutiful post like this before. But heck, too bad she's been involve in some sort of scandal and that's one reason she's here in pinay scandal. Although too bad for the guys who's waiting for a pinay scandal video or something or videos related to her cause it's just a scandalous involvement of an older guy that's been linked to her sleeping in her house. Just a bunch o paparazzis spotted a game director having a sleep over or something on her house which creates all the buzz on the idol community. I know that this might sound unfair cause of some un proven claims but Idolatry in japan is a big thing and this is something that leads to big impact on sales and advertising. Well, the good thing is we've spoted a girl which I'll be adding a gallery in the future. Let's note sayaka akimoto as our future gallery girl I'll be posting this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment