Sunday, November 21, 2010

Cherry Ann Kubota dances

It's been a long hiatus but I think I had some cool share for you guys. To the filipino people itching for some sexy stuff and I got a great share for you, and the good news is this is a really special guys cause Cherry Ann Kubota is the super cool girl dancing for nakedness in this show. OK, it's not nakedness but it's some jaw dropping performance that would surely give you an eye popping response. Am not that updated to the whole gig of this show cause I've been busy with my work and my dorm's TV has not been touch because of the super hectic schedule. And I haven't started brushing up my programming plans so It will be a hiatus week again but I'll update my blog for once a week to keep this pinay scandal blog alive and kicking. Also my psp games download page is in good condition too if you're looking for a good psp game. I'm planning to buy a psp too but I changed my plans now cause I'll concentrate more on my blog and work.

No comments:

Post a Comment