Monday, November 29, 2010

Tifa Lockheart Gallery

Amazing, It's all I can say... I've been amazed with this Tifa Lockheart Gallery that I found in the internet and it's just so Jaw dropping that all I can think of is her all day. anyway The clothes do not fit in any  of Tifa's clothes so I'm thinking twice is she really cosplays tifa or is she just coincidentally managed to grabbed tifa's look. But one thing's for sure, she just rocked the cosplay community leaving alodia gosiengfiao to dust if she continued doing cosplay work. I like alodia gosiengfiao but I think people are overrating her as the cosplay queen. I managed to open my mind that she's not the best and there will always be better. It's just that she got the popularity to attract and maintain her reputation. Well, I love her sweet face, but this is just one instance that beats alodia. And there's one more thing she got the most sexy body out there that makes me look at the pic till my laptop blows up. And yes again I have to add my pinay scandal page guys and my apartment for rent guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment