Thursday, November 11, 2010

Some super cool Cho-Su-Jung video here

This might interest you a bit cause of some unknown model is to be featured in pinay scandal's posterous and it's cho su jung. I haven't known this babe yet untill I see this video and google search indicates that this model is not that popular except in korea of course if I'm not mistaken. Google search results displayed irrelevant results and with images that are less related to her. This just means that there are Cho-Su-Jung out there that are totally on different league with this one. Anyway she's been featured in korea gravia model, which is some kind of an event or a organization which focuses to the hottest models in korea. In my opinion Cho-Su-Jung is really hot and resembles a reon kadena look a like with some fierce looks. If you know reon kadena and you like her then cho su jung will definitely be on good taste to you. They've been spotting a lot on her rack and I know that this gives you interest but anyway, no pinay scandal video of the moment if you're going to ask me. I have a difficult time scheduling and I'm changing plans now on my marketing efforts. I'll be posting more on my main blog and change my theme. anyway, my call center friends told me to do this so I might have a long hiatus if time permits.

1 comment:

  1. she was born with a deform face but never stopped believing in her dream. heres the story

    only if you know that we wasnt born perfect and had a deformed face. she never stopped believing in her dream to become a super model. so she had to make a decision to get help. youll love her and admire her even more after watching her story.

    here is the Full Version of how she became who she is today

    www.dramafever.com/drama/121/5/Shocking_Life_­-_Beauty/?ap=1

    ReplyDelete