Friday, November 5, 2010

Rhian Ramos Scandalous Pics

Ok, so here's some serious stuff over here and Rhian ramos is the star of this post with her not-so-scandalous pics featuring her boylets when she's nou t a super celebrity yet. I know that this dissaspoints you if you're expecting some banging but I told you before this site is kinda censored so don't expect some bonking and honking around. Anyway Pinay Scandal Downloads are available on this page so if you're looking for some pinay scandal moments then just click the link and you'll find what you want to find. Anyway Rhian is misbehaving on her early days and I just wonder how netizens would react and die hard fans of her will think of. I know that this is not so scandalous so I'm assuming this is kinda joke to her. I maybe outdated because of this anyway.... ^^ If you're fond of stalking rhian then you can just freely download the gallery here and if you know some extra edgey topics kindly send me a message or just hop in the comments and i'll feature it on the next post. Requests and Girl Gallery submissions are welcome too.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment