Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Bridget Suarez vid for your pleasure

Haven't posted some cool video for a while and now's the time to make a new addition to the so little video postings I got here. And today we featured a not so popular babe. and she's bridget suarez for the win guyz. I know that pictures would bore you a lot so for the ice breaker here's a so called action packed but short video clip of beautifully possing model Bridget Suarez for the eye candy. Although this might get borring because of some stupid camera angles, still it's worth a look for the november halloween edition of this babe. Anyway haven't known this girl but this may be interesting cause when I googled her name it appears she's one of the playboy playmates but the video here shows that she's more telegenic than photogenic. I don't like the pictures that showed in the search engine result pages and it's a good thing that there's this video that is good enough to make your imagination work. Anyway guys I almost forgot to get a pinay scandal plug now cause I'm busy marketing my call center page. Anyway just enjoy the video guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment